- Getting 3 stars on all the levels of the first Angry Birds level (you too can become a master).
- A familiar friendship with pharmacists and nurses.
- Sparing yourself from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Always being able to tell what time it is based on medication needs.
- Getting up 30 minutes “early” only to take pills on an empty stomach (more time to yourself).
- Being in multiple support groups…you make new friends this way.
- Always having a charity to donate to.
- Appearing knowledgeable about random diseases that no one has heard of…except Dr. House.
- Talking to your elderly relatives about who has more ailments…they love this competition.
- Vast knowledge of what is on TV late night/on demand since you can’t sleep due to pain/meds.
- More time to blog since you are awake anyway.
As you can see, we’ve covered a vast variety of benefits, and you are welcome to comment below on this post if you think of more. We are working towards changing any negative thoughts into a positive. It’s not always easy, but, well, read my final quote of today.
“It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” ~Robert H. Schuller